Capacity: 10 Gauge Mild Steel
Max. Cutting Diameter: 47.24" (When Cut From Squares)
Max. Cutting Diameter: 55.12" (when cutting from squares
with corners trimmed off)
Min. Cutting Diameter: 7.87"
Throat depth of work holding assy: 29.53"
Throat depth of cutting head: 9.84"
Motor: 3 HP, 3 Phase, 220/440 Volt, 60 HZ
Cutting Speed: 20 Feet Per Minute
Dimensions: 79"L X 24"W X 56"H
Approx. Weight: 1600 lbs.
* Rigid cast iron frame
* Shafts assembled in bronze bushings.
* Special steel blades
* Manual clamping of the workpiece
* Manual positioning of the cutting blade
* Inside diameter cutting
* Central lubrication system
* Cutting speed, approx 24' per minute
* Movable control panel with foot pedal.
* Low voltage at the control
* Emergency stop control in the control box on the machine
to complete inventory display
to our home page