MODEL: MRM-S-1550 X 150
CAPACITY: 5' X 1/4"
ROLLS DIAMETER: 5.91"
USEFUL LENGTH: 61.02"
ROLLING SPEED, FPM: 11
MOTOR: 4 AND 1-1/2
DIMENSIONS: 128"L X 27"W X 41"H
WEIGHT: 3630 LBS.
Capacities based on steel up to 38,000PSI Yield Strength:
- Circular bending to diameters 5 times the upper roll
diameter and larger: 5' x .275"
- Circular bending to diameters 1-1/2 times the upper roll
diameter and larger: 5' x .236"
- Prebending to diameter of 5 times upper roll diameter
and larger: 5' x .236"
- Prebending to diameters of 1-1/2 times upper roll
diameter and larger: 5' x 3/16"
With prebending, resulting flat ends are 1-1/2 to 2 times
plate thickness or less. Proportional capacities in other
material, widths and thicknesses.
Cone bending capacity is 50% of eadh the length and
- Heavily proportioned welded steel frame for rigidity
- Swing out top roll for removal of finished cylinder
- BrakeMotor for rapid stopping of rolls rotations
- Powr Rear Roll adjustment w/motor & control
- Cone Bending Attachment
- Rolls tiltable to facilitate cone rolling
- Handwheel for rapid adjustment of lower front roll
- Roll shafts extended for optional bar/angle rolls
- Scale indicator for position ofthe bending (rear) roll
- Manual central lubrication systems
- Electrics for 3 Phase, 60 Hz, 220 or 440 Volt
- Movable Control Console
- Low voltage at the control
- Emergency stop control
- Safety cable at front and rear of machine
These rolls are initial-pinch type, easy operation, lowcost
The upper and lower front rolls are driven by a brake-motor
through heavilty proportioned gears. The brakemotor
provides rapid stopping of the rolls rotation. To clamp
the plate, the lower roll is easily adjusted from a single
position; the operator does not have to make an adjustment
at both ends of the machine. A locking devide keeps the
upper front roll in proper position during rolling, and
when released allows the roll to be swung out for removal
of the finished cylinder. The rear roll is power adjusted
using a separate motor and drive system built into the base
of the machine. A cone bending attachment is standard.
and the rear roll can be tilted to facilitate cone bending
The shafts of all 3 rolls are extended beyond the right
side frame of the machine for optional bar/angle rolls.
A movable control panel allows the operator to position
himself for convenience and ease of operation. Emergency
stop wires are mounted at the front and rear of the machine;
and an emergency stop palm button is also provided.
to complete inventory display
to our home page