Thickness (SS) 16 ga. (20 ga.)
Box Depth 2.5"
Bend Angle 0 - 135
Shipping Weight 1000 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions 67" x 28" x 50"
The BB-5016F-DS incorporates segmented fingers on the top
and lower lifting beams to make unusual bends that a
standard box brake can't do.
- 50" length.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- You can clamp the material with the foot pedal, so that
both hands are free for positioning the sheet metal.
Segmented fingers on the lower lifting beam let flanges
and flaps hang down while still allowing you
to get close to the bend line.
- Adjustable stop rod helps you make repeatable parts for
production runs without difficulty.
- Simple blade gap adjustment lets you work on various
gauges of sheet metal.
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron,
saving effort for the operator.
- Hardened fingers and bending die will last through years
for productive use.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-
year parts warranty as well as lifetime
technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Making many sizes and shapes of tanks,
pans, boxes, and much more.
to complete inventory display
to our home page