Capacity: 65 Tons
Punch: 1-1/16" diameter through 3/4" plate
Throat Depth: 8"
Bending (Optional): 8" up to 24" w/4-way die block
Round Bar Shear: 1/4" through 1-1/2"
Square Bar Shear: 1/2" through 1"
Flat Bar Shear: 15" x 5/8"; 10" x 3/4"
Angle Shear: 5" x 5" x 3/8"
Coping/Notching: 2-3/4" x 4" x 1/4"
Motor: 7.5 HP
Approx. Weight: 2,600 lbs
- Complete Punching Attachment with split dove tail
- 5 Punch and Die sets
- Automatic Urethane Hold Down on the Punch Stripper and
- Plate and Bar Shear
- Front and rear 5 position joy stick controls (electric)
with jog up & down, fast up & down, neutral
- Remote Electric Foot Switch that can be connected at
either end of the machine
- Electric Limit Switches that can be set for stroke
control when using foot control
- Set of Round Bar Knives [2 way] (customers choice to 1-
- Set of 12.125 Plate Shear Knives [4 way]
- Set of Angle Knives [8 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Set of Coper Knives [2 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Chip Buckets (2 each)
- Extra Oil Filter
- Coupling Wrench & 3/8" Allen Wrench
- Integral Lifting Lug for instant portability
The Piranha Model P-65 is Piranha's most popular model of
The P-65 has more standard workstations than any other
ironworker in its class. This includes punching, bending,
bar shear, angle shear, round bar shear, and an integrated
The P-65 also has a dovetail slide that allows an
operator to switch from punching to bending in just a few
The P-65 has full electrical control of its stroke with
a footswitch and limit switch stroke controls - this,coupled
with urethane strippers and more horsepower per ton, gives
the P-65 the fastest punching stroke in the industry.
The no slug-loss shearing saves material, keeps the
machine area cleaner, and offers larger material capacity
than the competition. A wide variety of optional tooling is
available to enhance the P-65's capabilities.
Piranha's incomparable integrated coper/notcher station
outperforms any other ironworker. Notch from thick to thin,
remove the full leg from angle iron, shave even the smallest
piece from the end of the work piece, and maintain total
control of the part - from any angle.
to complete inventory display
to our home page