Horn Size (Throat): 32"
Capacity: Up to (2) PCS 14 Gauge Mild Steel
Standard Stroke: 1-1/4"
Strokes Per Minute: 275
RAM Adjustment: 1-1/2"
Motor: 3/4 HP, 1800 RPM
Voltage: 110 Volt
Approx. Dimensions: 44"F-b, 35"L-r, 76"H
Approx. Shipping Weight: 2,500 lbs.
* Compact and economic
* Safety foot switch - heavy duty and comfortable for the
* The mechanical clutch is very reliable, and easy to
maintain activated either by air (required 40 PSI
connection) or by an electric solenoid .... your choice
but we HIGHLY RECOMMEND the AIR-SOLENOID!
* Fasten Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, and
other metals at speeds of up to 270 hits per minute.
* The thickness and hardness of the material being worked
will determine the correct tooling to use.
* Using the best, long lasting BTM tooling
OPTIONAL: NARROW HORN +$365.
to complete inventory display
to our home page