Capacity: 16 Gauge (1.5mm) (Mild Steel)
Bending Length: 122"
Backgauge Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Backgauge Travel: 39.37" (1000mm)
Working Height: 35" (889mm)
Open Height: 4.5" (114mm)
Bending Beam Adjustment: 2.0" (50mm)
Electrical: 230 VOLT / 3 PHASE, 60 HZ.
Max. Current Draw: 5.5 AMPS
Service Required: 15 AMP
Wire Gauge For Incoming Power: 14 Gauge Required.
Motors: 1.5 HP Clamping Beam
1.5 HP Bending Beam
Overall Dimensions: 152.7"L-R X 66.5"F-B
System Weight: 6202 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 6912 lbs.
(A Rotary R3 type Phase Converter is required when
connecting to single phase power )
STANDARD TOOLING INCLUDED:
(1) .787" X 122" Bending Bar X 122"
(1) .390" X .250" Bending Bar X 122"
(1) 122" Lower Clamping Jaw
(1) 122" Upper Clamping Jaw (30-Degree)
* Integrated sheet support and material positioning.
Workpieces are fully supported by the table beneath the
clamping jaw, and automatically positioned to an accuracy of
+/- .004" by the computer controlled automatic gauge.
* Automatic dual clamping system: No tool change is required
to create open, close or tear-drop hems. Open Height can be
programmed for ease of part handling.
* CONSTRUCTION: Plate and weldment steel construction,
delivering superior performance and features in a simplified
* End housings are a plate-type construction bringing drive
components close together for improved stiffness and
performance. Actuating mechanisms are secured in rigid
mounts at the outside of the housings, allowing easy
* 15" High resolution anti-glare flat-panel touch screen!
* Intel Pentium IV 2.0 GHZ processor or greater
* 256 MB OF Ram memory
* 8 MB of video Ram
* 3.5 Floppy Drive
* 40 GB Hard Drive
* 1 GB Flash Drive
* 44X CD-ROM
* RS232 Serial Port
* USB 1.1 Ports
* Ethernet Ready
* Sealed oil-tight enclosure
* Integrated industrial computer with internal air cooling
* Windows XP PRO Operating system
* **** Capable of storing over one-million part programs
* Stored profiles can be changed into other types of shapes
* Programs can be stored in any number of directores such
as: CUSTOMER NAME, PRODUCT NAME, PART TYPE, ETC...
* The Titan system provides greater flexibility to the
operator with few keystrokes.
* Creation of part programs can be done by text entry in the
main operations screen, or part profiles can be drawn and
converted into programs. Both part programs and drawings can
be stored on the computer's hard drive for future use.
* Bend Angle
* Gauging distance
* Offsets for hem operations
* Programmable delay for backgauge and gauge fingers for
each operation of the program
* Open, closed, or teardrop hemming
* Open hem height
* Clamping force
* Jaw opening
* Springback compensation
* Tool selection - box tool or standard jaw
* Radius profile macro
* File transfer screen
* Customer alph/numeric part number (255 Characters max.)
* Information screen for entering of part related data
* Material handling instructions
* Programmable part counter
NOW INCLUDED - NO EXTRA CHARGE ... VARIABLE SPEED DRIVE!
"VSD" BENDING SYSTEM: The variable speed drive
system is available for precision control of the bending
beam in radius forming applications. This system provides
precise control over the small angles used to produce these
Standard bends are also enhanced, improving bend accuracy to
+/- 1/2 degree. The CNC Control System on the autobrake is
equipped to control and monitor the VSD System, and allows
adjustment of the reduced speed setting to accomodate the
NOW INCLUDED - NO EXTRA CHARGE .. CROWNING!
Provided as standard equipment on the generation "2"
This system consists of:
* Crowning Cams
* Actuating Tool
* Interfacing features on bending beam
This crowning system provides a quick easy method for
adjusting the center crown of the bending tooling to improve
accuracy, and adjust the work material straightness when
forming radius bends. The system is manually adjusted, and
locked in place by the operator.
* Light curtain - can be mounted to the machine to provide
additional protection to the operator during clamping of the
* Laser scanning system - can be mounted along the lower
portion of the machine legs, and scans for interrupts in its
* 61" Backgauge option
START-UP AND TRAINING AT YOUR FACILITY IS INCLUDED IN PRICE --
NO EXTRA CHARGE!
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!
to complete inventory display
to our home page