Capacity, Mild Steel: 16 ga.
Max. Bending Length: 24
Max. Jaw Opening: 1 MAx. Bend Angle (Past Horizontal) 45
Min. Flange Bend: 1/2
Min. Reverse Bend: 1/4
Weight: 270 lbs. (Without Stand)
* Includes one each 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 3", 4-1/2" and
two 6" box fingers.
* This light duty bending brake is for light forming
requirements (Up to 16 gauge mild steel) when unused within
their rated capacity they will form a minimum 1/2" flange
over their entire length.
* The adjustable back gauge (0-24") is ideal for small,
precise box and pan work (Up to 3" deep).
* The PX24 will bend as much as a 135 degree angle in up to
a 24-inch length.
* Fingers are heat-treated die steel, precision ground.
* Adjustable friction brake lock stops uppper bar dead-
weight and permits precise positioning of upper bar to
scribed line on workpiece before final clamping. The pan
brake have optional special fingers to adapt them to inside
mitered lip boxes, 9" long square tubes and radius bends up
* The optional floor mount stand shown must be ordered as a
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A!!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!
to complete inventory display
to our home page