Fixed Angle: 90-Degree
Blade Length: 9.8"
Cutting Capacity: .236" Mild Steel 60,000 psi
.177" Stainless Steel 75,000 psi
Strokes per minute: 35
Motor: 5.5 HP, 220/440V, 3Ph, 60Hz
Work surface area: 28" x 36"
Working height: 35"
Overall dimensions: 36" x 37" x 44"
Approximate weight: 1760 lbs.
Oil Capacity: 16 Gallons
When you need more notching capacity, then look at our HACO
This machine notches a fixed 90 degrees angle and has a
capacity of 0.236" (6mm) mild steel.
The MAXI model has a large working table with adjustable
stops and several scales machined into the table surface.
The blade clearance is set automatic and a jog mode jogs
down the blades. this unit is delivered with full oil tank
and blades installed.
* Automatic blade gap adjustment
* (2) sheet positioning squares w/ calibrated protractors w/
plugmarks every 15 & extension sheet stop rods of 20"
* Self lubricating sliding guides
* Calibrated scales in inches set into machine table
* Large work table with double T-slots
* Internal depth stop
* (2) mechanical sheet holddowns
* Adjustable stroke control
* Blades to cut stainless steel (reversible positive -
* Transparent safety guards
* Remote electrical foot pedal command
* Hydraulic fluid & instruction manual
$340.00 Extra mechanical sheet holddown
$610.00 Extra positioning square w/protractor adjust 0-90
includes plugmarks every 15 degrees
to complete inventory display
to our home page