Cylinder Travel: Movement left and right of center
Ram Diameter: 1-1/2 inches
Ram Travel: 6 inches
Hydraulic Pump: Manual operated
Oil System: Sealed system
Weight: 225 pounds
Overall Height: 60 inches
Base Width: 26 inches
Depth: 24 inches
Width Between Uprights: 16-3/4 inches
Width Between Table Channels: 3 inches
Maximum Ram to Table: 38 inches
Minimum Ram to Table: 0-4 inches
* Fast, quite, dependable, utility press with an economical
price, that is smooth operating and very simple to operate.
Prefect for shops with limited room. For pressing bearings,
bushings, staking, broaching, clamping, straightening,
bending and other applications.
* Ram moves from side to side in head frame for off center
work, moving the ram allows the work piece to remain
* Pump hanger built onto the frame for storage of pumping
unit when not in use. Helps keep it out of the way and to
prevent damage to unit. Remove pump from hanger and position
it on bench top for most comfortable operation.
* Gauge for pressure readings.
* Design of cylinder and pumping unit allows press to hold
pressure with minimum pressure bleed off.
* Adjustable table can be set to a comfortable work height.
Table pins keep table securely in place during the pressing
* Pressure preset and locked out at factory for maximum
pressing, Low operating pressures.
* Assembles in just minutes and can be mounted on a bench to
free up floor space.
* Complete with two multi-purpose table plates, nose piece
and stepped nosepiece for bearing applications.
* Ergonomically designed for ease of operation and less
* Complete English owners manual.
to complete inventory display
to our home page