Without Welder: $8495.00
With Welder: $9950.00
Machine Type: Gravity feed vertical bandsaw
Throat Size: 19- inches
Maximum work height: 12 inches
Blade Width/Length: - 1 inches / 150 inches
Blade Speeds (Feet per Minute): 50 - 500 FPM
Worktable Dimensions: 24 inches x 24 inches
Worktable Tilt: 10 Left / 45 Right
Worktable Feed: Gravity counterbalance w/hydraulic reg
Travel: 11 inches
Worktable Height from Floor: 41 inches
Welder Capacity (Optional): - 1 inch
Band Wheels: 2 wheels, 20 inch diameter
Horsepower: 1.5 H.P.
Weight: 1150 lbs. without welder
1190 lbs. with welder
Overall Height: 80 inches
Base Width: 40 inches
Depth: 32 inches
VOLTAGE: Without Welder
230-volt three phase
460-volt three phase
VOLTAGE: With Welder
230-volt three phase
460-volt three phase with external transformer
Machine should be wired to main service by a qualified
20-amp service for 230-volt machines
16-amp service for 460-volt machines
* Miter gauge, work lamp, high-speed roller blade guides,
chip blower and one standard blade furnished with the
* The heavy machined table tilts for angle cutting as is
self fed by gravity and a counterbalance weight system, with
hydraulic regulation for hands free cutting. Table is
activated and returned by way of a foot pedal.
* Table can be left in the stationary position for scroll,
ripping and contour cutting.
* Adjustable feed pressure supplies up to 60 lbs. of cutting
pressure. Simple but effective system requires no additional
motors or hydraulics, leaving it maintenance free.
* Optional blade welder built into the machine, capable of
welding blade stock from 1/4 to 1 in. Built in annealer and
grinder for professional results.
* Heavy-duty gearbox with infinitely 50 to 500 feet per
minute variable speed.
* A blade speed selection is clearly marked for quick
* Blade changes are made quickly with easy access to the
* Heavy cast 20" band wheels with tire makes for smooth
operation and long life.
* Steel base that out weighs comparable competitive models.
This in turn helps reduce any wobble and vibration.
* Low voltage controls, and magnetic starter for dependable
* Economically priced heavy-duty machine that is made in the
to complete inventory display
to our home page