Machine Type: Floor Model Manual Drill Press
Maximum Work Diameter: 17-3/4"
Maximum Drill Capacity: 1"
Spindle Travel: 5 inches
Spindle Taper: MT3
Spindle Speeds: 9 speeds via 3 pulley system
Speed Range - RPM: 270/ 400/ 450/ 550/ 660/ 720/ 1270/
Column Diameter: 3-5/8 inches
Horsepower: 1 h.p.
Table Type: Tilting, rotating swivel table with Tee slots
Spindle to Table: 28-1/4 inches
Spindle to Base: 49-1/8 inches
Electrics: CE Certified 230-volt Single Phase
AMP: 20 amp service - 230-volt
Overall height: 71 inches
Weight: 397 pounds
* Heavy-duty 9 speed floor model drill press. Comes complete
with keyed chuck.
* Depth is adjustable and can preset for repetitious
drilling operation to predetermined depth.
* Conveniently placed CE certified controls. Plastic
membrane covers push button on / off switch to prevent
contamination to components. E-stop button, low voltage,
thermo overload protected and belt cover interlock switch
for safety. Adjustable plexiglas chip / chuck guard
standard. 3 phase power for economical and powerful
* Bit changes quickly with tool removal wedge or chuck key.
* Precision ground table and base with tee slots for
clamping and fixturing.
* Large tilting table that can be swiveled or rotated on the
column for a variety of drilling operations. Height
adjustable table with locking mechanism.
* Quick release belt tensioning for fast speed changes.
Three pulley system for high torque and multiple speed
ranges. Pulleys are drilled for best balance.
* Three spoke handle with spring return for ergonomic
* Compact size to minimize floor space.
* Large column diameter for added rigidity.
* MT#3 (Morse Taper) accepts most standard size bits or
* Speeds and feeds chart for materials and bit size, for
easy reference and optimum operation.
* Drill press comes complete with chuck, keys, wedges,
owner's manual and a 1-year Dake warranty; all you do is
just add power.
to complete inventory display
to our home page