Cutting Length: 6'
Cutting Capacity: 10 Gauge Mild Steel, 14 Gauge Stainless
Back Gauge Extension: 36"
Motor: 10 HP, 230 Volt, 3 Phase
Strokes Per Minute: 20 (Max Rake Angle & Full Stroke)
Working Pressure: 2200 PSI
Overall Length: 8'
Front to Back Dimensions: 96" With Gauging
Table Height: 32"
Approx. Weight: 6700 lbs.
* Heavy-duty welded frame and removable front panels allow
units to be moved by forklift plus lift rings on top of
units of hoisting shears with slings.
* Standard electric motor and hydraulic pump system assures
reliable performance and convenient maintenance.
* Hinged front and side panels open for easy access to
* Variable speed back gauge has an easy-to-reach push button
control on the front side of the shear for more efficient
* Adjustable rake eliminates curl and twist in cutting.
* 4' side-squaring arm with recessed scale and fixed stop.
Optional swing stop available.
* Four-edge HCHC blades produce clean, true cuts.
* Optional overhead light beam for precise shearing on
* Fully guarded foot switch on 10" cord for remote operation
(can be unplugged)
* "Safety yellow" finger guard on front and see through
guard on top for maximum operator safety.
* Electrical disconnect and controls meet ANSI standards.
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!
to complete inventory display
to our home page