Max Part Length: 60-5/8"
Gauge Range: 18 Gauge Mild Steel
Cycle Time (Wrap Duct, 3 Bends): 20-25 Seconds
Electrical: Single Phase, 110/220 VOLT, 50/60 HZ
Air: 80 PSI, 5 CFM
Dims: 84"L X 30"W X 38" Work Height
Approx. Weight: 1,000 lbs.
One (1) New Model # TDFC-Brake. This system is able to
perform 90 (and under 90) bending operations on mild steel
including sections with preformed flanges such as TDC style
or TDF style duct. This system is powered by external
pneumatic air with foot pedal activation. Bend lengths up to
60" (1500mm) are formed by one man resulting in significant
Ductformer's TDFC BRAKE forms TDC/TDF and S/D style straight
duct and fittings. V notch alignment gauge allows a ONE MAN
operation for bending 5 foot duct!
FORMS UP TO 5' WIDTHS
* Wrap Duct
* One man operation for 5' duct!
* Unique control Safety features to prevent serious injury
* V-Notch flange alignment gauge for fast bend location
* Performs most operations previously done on a hand brake
* Maintenance free
* Light weight allows for easy forklift shop relocation (no
riggers needed in comparison to a press brake install)
* Plugs into standard power and air (no special electrial
shop rewiring costs compared to press brake set-up)
MADE IN THE USA!
to complete inventory display
to our home page