Full Product Description
MODEL: HDE 10' X 1/4"
CUTTING CAPACITY MILD STEEL: 1/4"
CUTTING CAPACITY STAINLESS STEEL: 10 GA.
CUTTING LENGTH: 122"(10')
NUMBER OF HOLDDOWNS: 18 (10')
POWER BACK GAUGE RANGE: 39"
STROKES PER MINUTE: 10-25
SQUARING ARM: 40"
ELECTRIC MOTOR: 15 HP
VOLTAGE: 220/440 VOLT, 3 PHASE
WEIGHT: 10,500 LBS
DIMENSIONS: 62"H X 144"L X 75"W
- Steel welded construction
- HDE shears are under driven by (2) bottom cylinders
- SP8 control, integrated into the machine on the left side
- Motorised or swing-up back gauge (see above)
- Front operated quick manual blade gap adjustment
- Set of HC-HC blades with each (4) cutting edges
- Cutting line illumination
- 40" squaring arm w/ T-slot, scale & tilting stop
- Remote foot pedal control
SP8 control features:
- Key switch to switch on the control
- LED readout of the backgauge dimension
- LED readout of the rake angle
- Programmable backgauge
- 0.004" accuracy
- Backlash compensation
- Programmable rake angle of the top blade
- Preset of the backgauge
- Backgauge retraction
- Part counter
- Manual setting of the blade clearance by hand level
- Emergency stop button on the control
*Setup, installation and training by factory trained
*1 Year warranty on parts and labor.
The HDE Shear is a SAFE machine, built to conform to ANSI
B11.4 "American National Standard for machine tools -shears-
safety requirements for construction, care and use." The
machine comes standard with finger guards, hydraulic
overload protection and other safety features.
You will find the HDE Shear to be a very VERSATILE machine.
The adjustable rake, quick set blade gap adjusters and power
back gauge allows the demanding job shop the capability of
cutting a wide variety of materials with minimal set up and
higher productivity. The machine operates smoothly and
quietly with minimal shock or vibration and doesn't require
a special foundation.
Not only is the machine versatile, safe, but is also
DEPENDABLE. The machine is built with top quality
Rugged all steel interlocked and welded construction for
maximum strength and minimum deflection. All frames are
stress relieved after welding to provide as near perfect
surfaces as possible, which in turn results in better bends.
The all-welded construction also resists torque twist that
is sometimes found in bolt-together designs.
Low profile. Our underdriven design saves space and doesn't
require special foundation.
True guillotine design is guided on hardened ways with
roller bearings which virtually eliminate wear.
Full hydraulic series cylinder design. Energy transfers as
cut progresses the length of the machine. Hereby you
eliminate the torsional forces of the conventional hydraulic
design, so there is less strain on the entire machine.
Hydraulic cylinders are manufactured by Atlantic Machine
Tools. We use Parker Polypac seals and wipers for our
40" heavy duty squaring arm with T-slot, embedded scale and
adjustable tilting stop for front gauging.
Wandering foot pedal.