Full Product Description
Capacity: 14 Gauge (2.0mm) (Mild Steel)
Bending Length: 122"
Backgauge Weight Capacity: 700 lbs.
Backgauge Travel: 61.00" (1550mm)
Working Height: 35" (889mm)
Opem Height: 7.3" (185mm)
Bending Beam Adjustment: 2.0" (50mm)
Electrical: 230 Volt / 3 Phase, 60 HZ.
Max. Current Draw: 7 AMPS
Service Required: 20 AMP
Wire Gauge For Incoming Power: 12 Gauge Required.
Motors: 2 HP Clamping Beam
2 HP Bending Beam
Overall Dimensions: 152.7"L-R X 66.5"F-B
System Weight: 7930 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 8640 lbs.
(A Rotary R3 type phase converter is required when
connecting to single phase power )
STANDARD TOOLING INCLUDED:
(1) .787" X 122" Bending Bar
(1) .390" X 122" Bending Bar
(1) .250 X 122" Bending Bar
(1) 122" Lower Clamping Jaw
(1) 122" Upper Clamping Jaw (30-Degree)
(1) Set 10' Set of Box & Pan Fingers ranging from 1" to 24"
* The unique kombi-beam is a fabricated structural prism on
which is mounted tooling to firmly clamp a broad range of
materials, close hems, and withstand the forces generated by
capacity forming operations. Machined into the kombi beam
180-degrees from each other are the attachment surfaces for
the straight and box&pan tooling. Tools are attached to the
kombi beam with standard socket-head cap screws. Grooves
are provided to secure tools even while the clamping bars
are loosened for adjustment.
* Rotation of the kombi-beam is powered by a brake motor
driving a sprocket and roller chain mechanism.
* Integrated sheet support and material positioning.
Workpieces are fully supported by the table beneath the
clamping jaw, and automatically positioned to an accuracy of
+/- .004" by the computer controlled automatic gauge.
* Automatic dual clamping system: No tool change is required
to create open, close or tear-drop hems. Open height can be
programmed for ease of part handling.
* CONSTRUCTION: Plate and weldment steel construction,
delivering superior performance and features in a simplified
rigid design. End housing are a plate-type construction
bringing frive components close together for improved
stiffness and performance. Actuating mechanisms are secured
in rigid mounts at the outside of the housings, allowing
* 15" high resolution anti-glare flat-panel touch screen!
* Intel pentium IV 2.0 GHZ processor or greater
* 256 MB of Ram memory
* 8 MB of video Ram
* 3.5 Floppy drive
* 40 GB Hard drive
* 1 GB Flash drive
* 44X CD-ROM
* RS232 serial port
* USB 1.1 ports
* Ethernet ready
* Sealed oil-tight enclosure
* Integrated industrial computer with internal air cooling
* Windows XP Pro operating system
* **** Capable of storing over one-million part programs
* Stored profiles can be changed into other types of shapes
* Programs can be stored in any number of directoreis such
as: CUSTOMER NAME, PRODUCT, NAME, PART TYPE, ETC...
* The Titan system provides greater flexibility to the
operator with few keystrokes.
* Creation of part programs can be done by text entry in the
main operations screen, or part profiles can be drawn and
converted into programs. Both part programs and drawings can
be stored on the computer's hard drive for future use.
* Bend Angle
* Gauging distance
* Offsets for hem operations
* Programmable delay for backgauge and gauge fingers for
each operation of the program
* Open, closed, or teardrop hemming
* Open hem height
* Clamping force
* Jaw opening
* Springback compensation
* Tool selection - box tool or standard jaw
* Radius profile macro
* File transfer screen
* Customer alph/numeric part number (255 CHARACTERS MAX.)
* Information screen for entering of part related data
* Material handling instructions
* Programmable part counter
NOW INCLUDED - NO EXTRA CHARGE ... VARIABLE SPEED DRIVE!
"VSD" BENDING SYSTEM: The variable speed drive
system is available for precision control of the bending
beam in radius forming applications. This system provides
precise control over the small angles used to produce these
Standard Bends are also enhanced, improving bend accuracy to
+/- 1/2 degree. The CNC Control SYstem on the autobrake is
equipped to control and monitor the VSD System, and allows
adjustment of the reduced speed setting to accomodate the
NOW INCLUDED - NO EXTRA CHARGE .. CROWNING!
Provided as standard equipment on the generation "2"
This system consists of:
* Crowing Cams
* Actuating Tool
* Interfacing Features on Bending Beam
This crowning system provides a quick easy method for
adjusting the center crown of the bending tooling to improve
accuracy, and adjust the work material straightness when
forming radius bends. The system is manually adjusted, and
locked in place by the operator.
* Light curtain - can be mounted to the machine to provide
additional protection to the operator during clamping of the
* Laser scanning system - can be mounted along the lower
portion of the machine legs, and scans for interrupts in its
* Optional 25mm bending bar (Recommended for 1/8" aluminum!)
START-UP AND TRAINING AT YOUR FACILITY IS INCLUDED IN PRICE --
NO EXTRA CHARGE!
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!