Full Product Description
Bending Length: 4'
Capacity: 12 Gauge Mild Steel
with bending angle removed: 18 Gauge
with bending bar & angle removed: 22 Gauge
Min Reverse bend: 1/4"
Maximum lift of beam: 1-5/8"
Finger Widths: 3, 4, and 5"
Maximum depth of box: 6"
Front to rear adjustment: 1-1/8"
Approx shipping weight: 1600 lbs.
OPTIONAL RADIUS FINGERS ARE AVAILABLE - SOLD PER INCH
Roper Whitney Connecticut floor mounted manual bending
brakes are precision machines designed for accurate bending
within rated capacities.
* 6" Depth of box capacity
* Positive clamping pressure adjustment
* Apront stop rod for repeat bends
* Replaceable bushings and hinge pin
* Long handles for extra leverage
* Work support angle bar for full capacity 1" min flange
* Improved leg design for lighter weight
* All steel constructions - no castings
* Heavy tie rods for minimum deflection
* Removable bending bar & angle
* Adjustable apron hinges
* Positive rear material gauge adjustment
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!