Full Product Description
Capacity: 16 Gauge (1.5mm) (Mild Steel)
Stainless capacity up to 90-degree of 18 gauge (1.2mm)
Stainless capacity past 90-degrees of 20 gauge (1.0mm)
Bending Length: 122"
Backgauge Travel: 40" (1000mm)
Working Height: 35" (889mm)
Open Height: 4.5" (114mm)
Bending Beam Adjustment: 2.0" (50mm)
Crowning of folding beam: 5-point 0" to 0.030" Adjustment
Electrical: 230 VOLT / 3 PHASE, 60 HZ.
Max. Current Draw: 5.5 AMPS
Service Required: 15 AMP
Wire Gauge For Incoming Power: 14 Gauge Required.
Motors: 1.5 HP Clamping Beam
1.5 HP Bending Beam
Backgauge motor: 2.5 HP
Overall Dimensions: 152.7"L-R X 66.5"F-B
System Weight: 6202 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 6912 lbs.
(A Rotary R3 type Phase Converter is required when
connecting to single phase power )
STANDARD TOOLING INCLUDED:
(1) .787" X 122" Bending Bar X 122"
(1) .390" X .250" Bending Bar X 122"
(1) 122" Lower Clamping Jaw
(1) 122" Upper Clamping Jaw (30-Degree)
Manual crowning of the folding beam is standard on all
Autobrakes. A powered crowning system is optional.
* Integrated sheet support and material positioning.
Workpieces are fully supported by the table beneath the
clamping jaw, and automatically positioned to an accuracy of
+/- .004" by the computer controlled automatic gauge.
* Automatic dual clamping system: No tool change is required
to create open, close or tear-drop hems. Open Height can be
programmed for ease of part handling.
* CONSTRUCTION: Plate and weldment steel construction,
delivering superior performance and features in a simplified
* End housings are a plate-type construction bringing drive
components close together for improved stiffness and
performance. Actuating mechanisms are secured in rigid
mounts at the outside of the housings, allowing easy
* The SYNERGY CONTROL provides greater flexibility to the
operator with few keystrokes.
* Creation of part programs can be done by text entry in the
main operations screen, or part profiles can be drawn and
converted into programs. Both part programs and drawings can
be stored on the computer's hard drive for future use.
* Bend Angle
* Gauging distance
* Offsets for hem operations
* Programmable delay for backgauge and gauge fingers for
each operation of the program
* Open, closed, or teardrop hemming
* Open hem height
* Clamping force
* Jaw opening
* Springback compensation
* Tool selection - box tool or standard jaw
* Radius profile macro
* File transfer screen
* Customer alph/numeric part number (255 Characters max.)
* Information screen for entering of part related data
* Material handling instructions
* Programmable part counter
NOW INCLUDED - NO EXTRA CHARGE .. CROWNING!
Provided as standard equipment on the generation "2"
This system consists of:
* Crowning Cams
* Actuating Tool
* Interfacing features on bending beam
This crowning system provides a quick easy method for
adjusting the center crown of the bending tooling to improve
accuracy, and adjust the work material straightness when
forming radius bends. The system is manually adjusted, and
locked in place by the operator.
* Light curtain - can be mounted to the machine to provide
additional protection to the operator during clamping of the
* Laser scanning system - can be mounted along the lower
portion of the machine legs, and scans for interrupts in its
* 61" Backgauge option
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!