Full Product Description
O.D. CAPACITY: 4-1/2"
Dimensions and Specifications
Belt speed: 100 feet per second
Operating voltage: 220V or 440V 3ph
Min. and Max. Dia.: 1" - 4-1/2"
Motor: 3650 rpm
Angle Range: 0 to 60 degrees
Belt Dimension: 7" x 79"
Contact Wheel Optional: 5-1/4"
Weight: 650 lbs.
1-1/4" Pipe grinding roller
3 Grinding belts
Vacuum dust extractor
Tooling for adjustments
Race car frames and roll cages
Fences and gates
Marine bow rails and arches
Stainless tubing for plumbing, restaurants, etc.
* Notches up to 4-1/2" diameters
* One movement feeds part in and across belt simultaneously
using entire belt width, increasing belt life
* Graduated vise adjust 0-60 degrees and vertically for
* Vacuum system to minimize dust
* Converts to conventional belt grinder with optional
* Top mounted belt access for part clean-up operations
* Rapid tool-free belt changes
* Tracking adjustment for optimal belt movement
* Operator friendly control panel with low voltage controls
* 1-1/4" pipe grinding roller included
* Three grinding belts
* Vacuum dust pickup built into base
* Tooling for adjustments
* Operator's manual
The EN180 adjusts quickly to accurately notch any angle 0 to
60 degrees in pipe or tube 1" to 4-1/2" diameter in seconds.
Precise notches are easily produced in heavy or thin wall
pipe or tube, dramatically improving notching productivity
and work piece quality while reducing notching cost and
minimizing setup time. Outdated hole saws, end mills,
grinding wheels, flame cutting and post weld grinding are
eliminated. Single feed handle movement allows operator to
control in-feed and cross-feed motion simultaneously,
extending belt life and reducing heat. Quick-change rollers
available in multiple diameters to accomodate desired notch
radius. Graduated vise pivots 0-60 degrees and adjusts
vertically for offset notching. Wide frame design accepts up
to 7" belt widths. Premium abrasive belts available for a
wide range of materials, including: Carbon steel, Stainless
steel, Inconnel, Chrome Molley, Aluminum and Titanium.
Standard vacuum system built into machine base improves
operator's air quality. Access panel to topmounted grinding
surface for part clean-up operations. Rugged machine design
is ideal for production or prototype work.