Full Product Description
The Vicon Pittsburgh Seam Closer reliably closes the
Pittsburgh seam on duct work ranging from 16 - 26 Ga. and
12" to 60" in length. The heavy-duty "Single V" forming roll
closes the Pittsburgh seam from either side, eliminating the
need to turn the duct section over to align the Pittsburgh
edge with the forming wheels thus saving time and labor.
* 16 to 26 Gauge material capacity
* 12" to 60" duct length
* "Single V" Forming Roll with heavy duty bearings and
shafts will close the Pittsburgh seam from either side
eliminating the need to turn duct section over to align the
Pittsburgh edge with the forming wheels.
* Grease fittings on the forming roll for longevity
* Easy to clean sealant from forming roll
* Counter balanced top clamp head for easy set-up (no
* Large, heavy-duty removable clamp pads for easy clean up
of duct sealant
* Large, heavy-duty roller chain drive (no cables)
* Easy operation with manual or automatic Push Button
* Hydraulic Power Unit (not shown)
* 3 HP Motor (Single or 3-Phase Voltage)
* Fits most existing pits, pit dimensions provided upon
100% MADE IN THE USA!!