Full Product Description
Piston Head Diameter 2.75"
Movable Cylinder Yes
Working Width 28.5"
Maximum Capacity 50 tons
Cylinder Stroke 7.8"
Cylinder Diameter 6"
Distance From Table To Ram Min. 2.72" - Max. 41.26"
Power Pneumatic / Manual
Shipping Weight 803 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions 84" x 39" x 16"
The most popular kind of H-frame press in fabrication and
machine shops is the 50-ton upright. You won't find a higher
quality 50-ton pneumatic shop press than Baileigh's Air/Hand
Operated H-Frame Press HSP-50A.
- 28.5" working width.
- Large 6" diameter cylinder with 7.8" stroke.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics ensure years of smooth,
- Foot pedal allows for simple and convenient machine
- Manual hand pump on the side of the HSP-50A offers more
control for delicate applications.
- Winch and pulley system lets you lift and lower the
working table to save time (and back strain!) when you have
to relocate the table.
- Fully-welded steel main frame for maximum rigidity, so
you can use all 50 tons of force regularly without the
machine buckling under the pressure.
- Comes standard with a set of V-blocks.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime
technical support by phone.