Full Product Description
MODEL: HDE 6' X 1/4"
CUTTING CAPACITY: 1/4" MILD STEEL, 10 GAUGE STAINLESS
CUTTING LENGTH: 80"
NUMBER OF HOLDDOWNS: 13
POWER BACK GAUGE RANGE (MOTORIZED): 39"
STROKES PER MINUTE: 12-27
SQUARING ARM: 40"
ELECTRIC MOTOR: 15 HP
OVERALL LENGTH: 106"
OVERALL WIDTH: 70"
OVERALL HEIGHT: 62"
WEIGHT: 7,900 LBS
All HDE model shears have the new SP9 control as a standard.
The SP9 CNC controls the backgauge and rake angle of the
The control also features a programmable retraction of the
backgauge and programming mode. Customers who do not like a
CNC can still order a machine without CNC upon request
The ATLANTIC HDE Shear is a versatile piece of equipment
that will give your a competitive edge over your
competition. Manufactured on state of the art assembly
lines with top quality components, the HDE shear combines
quality with affordability. There are several standard
features, which contribute to its versatility and will
provide your company with safe, accurate, dependable and
high productive use, which will put your company ahead of
The HDE Shear is a SAFE machine, built to conform to ANSI
B11.4 "American National Standard for machine tools -shears-
safety requirements for construction, care and use." The
machine comes standard with finger guards, hydraulic
overload protection and other safety features.
You will find the HDE Shear to be a very VERSATILE machine.
The adjustable rake, quick set blade gap adjusters and power
back gauge allows the demanding job shop the capability of
cutting a wide variety of materials with minimal set up and
higher productivity. The machine operates smoothly and
quietly with minimal shock or vibration and doesn't require
a special foundation.
Not only is the machine versatile, safe, but is also
DEPENDABLE. The machine is built with top quality
SPECIFICATIONS & STANDARDS:
* Standard motorized backgauge of 39".
* Hydraulic sheet hold downs on seperate hydraulic circuit
for better pressure control.
* Standard 40" squaring arm with scale and tilting front
* Very large oil tank.
* Cutting capacities rated for steel with 60,000 PSI tensile
* Programmable rake angle with the new SP8 control
* Quick manual blade clearance setting with leveler
* Setup, installation and training by factory trained
* 1 Year warranty on parts and labor.
* Rugged all steel interlocked and welded construction for
max strength and minimum deflection. All frames are stress
relieved after welding to provide as near perfect surfaces
as possible,which in turn results in better bends. The all-
welded construction also resists torque twist that is
sometimes found in bolt-together designs.
* Low profile. Our underdriven design saves space and
doesn't require special foundation.
* True guillotine design is guided on hardened ways with
roller bearings which virtually eliminate wear.
* Full hydraulic series cylinder design. Energy transfers
as cut progresses the length of the machine. Hereby you
eliminate the torsional forces of the conventional hydraulic
design, so there is less strain on the entire machine.
* Hydraulic cylinders are manufactured by Atlantic Machine
Tools. We use Parker Polypac seals and wipers for our
* Most hydraulic and electrical components are standard
industrial/commercial grade, off-the-shelf items from major
manufacturers as Parker, Vickers, Rexroth and
* All hydraulics are mounted in the back of the machine
under a protective cover, to make it easy accessible. The
manifold block brings the valves and hoses together into one
*The machine is equipped with 4-edge blades, which means 4
new edges per blade before re-sharpening.
* Quick set blade gap adjustment at the front of the machine
by use of a lever, 3 preset positions.
* Power rake angle adjustment (1-3 degrees). This allows us
to cut thin material at a smaller angle, minimum twisting of
the sheared flanges.
* Individual hydraulic holddown cylinders advance
independently of the shear blade, securely clamping the
worksheet before the ram cycles. The holddowns adjust
automatically to varying plate thickness, and are
interlocked with the ram to ensure proper clamping before
the shearing cycle begins. Soft padded holddowns are
available as an option for shearing pre-finished material
such as pre-painted, polished aluminum or stainless steel.
* 39" Front-Operated motorized back gauge with a fine
adjustment hand wheel and mechanical position readout in
* 40" heavy duty squaring arm with T-slot, embedded scale
and adjustable tilting stop for front gauging.
* Wandering foot pedal.
- Machine can be wired for 220 or 440V, 3 phase, 60Hz
- A full tank of hydraulic oil and service tools included.
- One safety, operator and service manual included.
- One year warranty on spare parts and labor, except
tooling. Warranty shall be considered void if the machine
is not used in a normal and proper manner, not properly
maintained, or modified for any special use. No other
warranty is either expressed or implied by HACO-ATLANTIC,
Inc. or any of its representatives. For the sake of its
expediency involving a minor failure, HACO-ATLANTIC, Inc.
may at its option allow the user to purchase a needed part
locally for which he will be reimbursed upon return of the
- Installation, start up and training are included.
Ball transfers without table sections (16 needed for 10'
shear): $70/EA Hour meter: $315.00
Stroke counter: $450.00
Length stroke control: $310.00
Protractor for angle gauging: $1,460.00
Second foot pedal in series with standard foot pedal $620.00
Extra set of blades: $2,115.00
Extra set of HCHC blades (recommended for cutting
stainless): $ 2,775.00
Extra operator and service manual: $70.00
Payment Terms: 20% with order, 80% upon installation.
FOB: Houston, TX